Graduate Students and Law Students: Would you like to conserve ocean and coastal resources? Become a Sea Grant Knauss Marine Policy Fellow and use your natural or social science knowledge to work on environmental issues. A placement process will match you with a federal agency or Congressional office in Washington, D.C., where you will work for one year as a paid fellow.
In one year you will:
• Discover what marine policy is about
• Make valuable professional connections
• Learn how laws and regulations are formed and implemented
• Understand how science research is prioritized and funded
• Learn to communicate science issues
• Improve your leadership skills on a national level
Application Deadline: February 12, 2016.