The Undergraduate Education Program from the Keck Foundation promotes distinctive learning and research experiences in science, engineering and the liberal arts at four year undergraduate colleges. On average, grants range form $200,000 to $1 million.
Program Priorities Include the following:
- Foster new levels of student engagement and understanding, especially through active learning and collaborative curriculum development
- Expand interdisciplinary activities in balance with needs of each discipline
- Incorporate research activities into the curriculum and raise the bar of expectations regarding publications and presentations by undergraduates
- Enhance science and technology literacy for students in all disciplines
- Develop new ways to stimulate critical thinking and other core competencies of a liberal arts education
For more information, go to: http://www.wmkeck.org/grant-programs/undergraduate-program.html