Following is a list of ORSP forms for contracts and grants and foreign nationals affected by export control laws.
- ORSP Record of Export Control Review
- The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) and Principal Investigators (PIs) use this form to assess applicability of export laws. Should conditions warrant, the PI will be required to complete this form and return it to ORSP.
- Certification on the Handling of Export-Controlled Information and Acknowledgement of Briefing
- By signing this form, the Principal Investigator certifies accepting responsibility and acknowledging penalties associated with export controlled information.
- Export Control Nondisclosure Statement
- Foreign nationals sign this form to acknowledge that they will not disclose export-controlled information to others.